About Me

My photo
Barcelona, Spain
Finding myself....

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween -- BCN way


Halloween in BCN! Who said it can't be fun and people don't celebrate?! Well, locals don't really dress up but when you have U.S. and British friends, it is a completely different story ;). It was the night of the zombies (as you can probably tell...). Started with a makeup, drink and munch on tons of chips party at my place and then moved on to a very cool club with music and dancing.

Vampires, zombies and Bret Michaels :)


Of course the fake blood
  This is the scariest (and prob most fun) costume idea I've had for Halloween.       Last year I was in BG and didn't really dress even though had a really good time. The year before (my last USA Halloween... sad face) was an awesome Halloween (animal society -- do you remember it?!:) and I was SuperGirl. It was a cool costume and completely appropriate for the way I felt before. Like Super Girl had wings and felt like I can take the whole world :). 

My bedroom....
This year it was zombie time!!! :) Turning the night into day (almost) I feel like a zombie some days. Well, let's not get into the details of blood......Talking about blood. There was fake red stuff everywhere in my place -- on the white walls, on the floor, on our clothes. Don't ask my about cleaning it....

Zombie girls in action
Was a lot of fun though! A lot of makeup (thank you Sephora!) was used, red wine, beer and other alcohol drank, chips and sweets eaten and most of all --- we had tons of fun!!!!! Needless to say, it was so hard to get all that makeup off my face (and body). Was in bed at 5:30am and it is another Monday off in Spain! 



1 comment: