About Me

My photo
Barcelona, Spain
Finding myself....

Saturday, November 6, 2010

No title

The center of the labyrinth
Friends, I had some time on my hands and played with the blog. I figured that a change from time to time will not be bad at all so let me know if you like or or not. I also wanted to get your opinion on the blog itself, topics, pics -- anything that else you'd like to see more, less of and so forth. So shoot me an email with any suggestions.

It feels like summer in BCN!!! :) I'm loving the weather in November and my rooftop terrace is wonderful! Walks in the city, parks, light clothes -- what is not to love!  I realized I haven't posted any pics from a beautiful park I visited last week -- a real hidden treasure in BCN.

A very old building

It's called Labyrinth Park and is gorgeous! Old buildings, trees, waterfall, river and a labyrinth! It is amazing how many interesting places the city has to offer. Not really a big city but full of attractions, places, bars, parks for everyone. 

The labyrinth

Another gorgeous building with a lake
This week was an interesting teaching week :). I can say that finally I'm getting a hold of my kids -- not just class discipline (that includes: no walking around, no screaming and shouting, no standing on top of chairs and tables, no biting and hitting other kids) but also learning! Getting a little better with my in-company classes too -- after one of the men declared that stuff was too easy, I bumped up things a little and he pronounced me  as "an evil woman". :) He now knows what to wish for next time. One of my privates is an older guy with whom I need tons of patience. Very nice person, good conversations but Present Simple and Continuous are just not his tenses......Patience! My 13-15-year-old teens are devils! Trying different tactics but haven't found the one that actually works with them. Gave a test for my older teens and already had to have separate conversations with 3 of them. Teaching is proving to be quite difficult (not that I thought otherwise but....) only because it involves so much use of brain and concentration that after a few hours you are exhausted. Anyway, still loving it!!!!



People, if you are still reading this and are not signed up to follow me, please click on the button! And leave a comment. One word will do! Thanks!!!!! Besos!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment