About Me

My photo
Barcelona, Spain
Finding myself....

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Miss you


So a dear friend had a birthday yesterday, another has one today (Oct 13)  (Mimi and Tanche -- Happy Birthday! :), a few more coming at the end of the week (Dobby) and next (Alex); others are having a baby now (thinking of you, Moncadas!) and so on. The list goes on. These moments especially (and not only) make me want to be there with all my friends and it sucks so freaking much to be away! I knew it'd suck but maybe didn't have a clear idea of how hard it'd be. 
    

This period now reminds of a time about 2 years ago when things didn't seem very rosy. It's a very different feeling now but it's worse in a way. BCN is a lot of fun, met some great new people, love the job and the life here. But this still doesn't minimize the feeling of losing my friends. Or, if not losing, at least the fact that I can't even talk to you regularly, see you, go for drinks, dinners, etc. 

 
It's days like this that make me want to get on a plane and come see you all! Trust me I'd do it if I had a little more money than the basic survival stuff....Not thinking about it much helps sometimes but there are other times when it just comes over me like a hurricane and I can't stop it...So especially in moments like these I want to tell you all (and this is the reason for this blog) how much I miss you!!!  


 I am committed to use all kinds of technology to stay in touch and as hard as it can be to communicate sporadically and over the internet, I plan to keep my connections with you.



I've always believed in a few but really good friends and think I have some that I can call exactly this. So to put an end to this sad but very true and open (a little too open for me...) blog I will just say that no matter where I am, I will think of you and stay in touch! Enjoy life!!!! :)


4 comments: