About Me

My photo
Barcelona, Spain
Finding myself....

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cosas

The pics here will be again Geneva
I won't say how sorry I'm any more for not writing regularly....There goes my New Year's resolution (who remembers it anyway?!). With the 3rd work things have been a little crazy around me -- less time for myself and writing. And it is not so much about time probably as desire to write. I feel that the few people that read stay in touch and the rest....



Ah well. So here is an update on the university. I have 2 groups -- first and second year students. My first-year class is 24 students and the other one around 14. Quite a few. Try standing in front of a room full of students! I have much more appreciation not only for my school teachers but for the uni professors as well. Not easy. With the new students now I have close to 100 students total from the 3 jobs!

However, they are fun and nice and I enjoy the experience. Very different from the school. Actually all my 3 places have nice people and things that I enjoy (I teach my kids not to use "things" and here I am....). So if I have to choose next year (because I can't work all these hours next year too) it will be difficult.



My business classes are fun! The group with the five men is still (and even more) funny and sometimes we can't stop laughing -- mostly due to the language of course. My little kids are still a nightmare but I take it easy now. Give them things to do and time goes. They are actually learning which surprises me and of course makes me very happy. Preparing my teens for the FCE (kinda like TOEFL) is not an easy task because I want them all to succeed and push them but we will see. Try not to show my perfectionism in the classes.....


What else is on my mind?! Friends coming, arranging trips -- pretty much just travelling... Saving some money for travel. That is the goal. Enjoying! :) More serious trips in my head but will let you know when everything gets more concrete. Well, my friends there you have it. 2 posts one after another. Enjoy and thanks for reading! Hopefully see you soon somewhere!!!!!!!! Rxxxx

I forgot to mention that in Geneva the birds look like from a horror movie -- run!

They are chasing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment