About Me

My photo
Barcelona, Spain
Finding myself....

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Catch up

Beautiful girls at the beautiful BCN beach :)

Hola! Again catching up and if you are reading regularly, are probably getting used to it by now.....Sorry friends! It's not that I don't want to but these past 2 weeks have crazier than ever. No excuses though. Problem is that I want to write somewhat meaningful blogs about stuff that's happening and put pics and so on. Well, that doesn't happen all the time and sometimes time is so scarce that...But enough! :)

In Sagrada Familia

Montjuic
The good reason I've been busy the last 2 weekends is that I had my first guests!!!! :) A great friend from BG with a friend of hers. So I was able to show them my skills as a guide. Did some walking around, some drinking, tons of sightseeing and most of all -- quality time together!


Park Guell
I'm waiting for the next person to come over and visit! Hurry up before I change my mind again and decide to move somewhere else. Not that I'm thinking but might have something in mind.....We were very lucky and managed to get into Sagrada Familia for free and without waiting! Amazing considering the ticket is usually 12eu and for the free days people were waiting in line for 3 hours....


Dressed up to go out
It seems that people fall in love with BCN very easily so before you come be prepared to leave your heart here :). Or just move to BCN. The profession of an ENG teacher has its advantages -- the biggest one is that you do not need Spanish!

Streets of BCN

Aaaaaa, the beach and the sea...

OK, will leave you now and try to post another blog very very very soon!!!!!!!!! Besos to all!!!!!Rxxx

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for you, my dear friend :) meanwhile I'm so accustomed to your life in MY town through the blog that i was missing you already ... being a bit jelaous but still happy for you :) and you joking or not, me joking or not, I'm considering becoming the next best teacher with every post even more ;))
    It seems you had great sunny time together and I'm pretty sure you doing it even better now, being the tourist yourself :)


    Amazingly, yet loads (for our understandings ;)) of sunny greeting to you Joycieeee :)))

    P.s. shame on you, doqn there, wearing just those thinny-skinny jacket in Feb.! We rarely ever take them out up here since winter ends in May and starts in Sept. And don't really bother yourself of counting on the other two seasons, they are just "officially" there.
    But wow, we do have Berlinale he4e, who wanta to see Brad Pitt smoking on the balcony !alone! with me ;)

    ReplyDelete