About Me

My photo
Barcelona, Spain
Finding myself....

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Geneva

In front of the lake
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! :) This is my description of Geneva. Nice, small city, with beautiful parks, a fountain which has strange working hours, many apartments, beautiful old neighborhood, and lovely mountains. You can visit it for a day and see everything that there is to see. Unless you want to explore the gorgeous mountains and do some hiking. Or you have great friends that you want to spend time with :).

The girls are growing :)

Eli and I being in a romantic mood ;)
This post will have to contain tons of pics and less writing otherwise I can't fit them all. And there are so many more...... 

CHOCOLATE!

More......
I haven't traveled much in the EU but am curious to see some other cities. Maybe I'm comparing to BCN and not sure which city will beat it. Paris? London? Berlin? Geneva is nice but......

Lovely dessert

Delicious breakfast

Nice cupcakes
The cupcake place was very nice! But GT cupcakes (even though they are smaller and expensive) are gooooood!!!!!

Walking around

Everyone in front of the lake :)

Center
The city is also very expensive! As per my friends, every 3rd person is a millionaire. Maybe I should have stayed longer... :)

The flower clock -- it works!

More clocks - you gotta know the time


My trip made me realize (not that I didn't feel it before) how much I miss my friends and how lonely BCN feels sometimes....

There is the fountain finally!

In the old hood

Cupcakery
To sum it up, I had a lovely time entirely thanks to my friends who I'm waiting to come and visit me in BCN very soon!!!!!!!! Miss u all!!!

The Chair -- a reminder of tragedies caused by land mines (across form the UN)

The UN
The lake
I almost forgot the Alps! My first view -- gorgeous! From the plane for now but hopefully will visit soon.

 



3 comments:

  1. hey you should come and visit us

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely place. Sorry to disappoint you but no city can beat BCN :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jani ;))) And having in mind how many friends await you, don't think too much about being lonely, we are allllll there on the line, just place a number before every place and we'll soon start bidding ;)

    Sunny freezing Hugs for you, girl! :D
    M.

    ReplyDelete